PCB on-line Engraving Code Machine System
PCB laser marking machines offer several advantages over traditional marking methods, including increased speed, precision, and versatility. Laser marking can be used to mark a variety of materials, including metals, plastics, and ceramics, with a wide range of designs and codes. Laser marking also offers excellent durability, ensuring that the marks remain legible throughout the life of the product.
Product Name: PCB Laser Marking Machine
Model: KBF* (The exact complete model no. depends on the options.)
Laser Type: UV/CO2 (optional)
- Cost-Effective: Laser marking of PCBs prices extensively decrease than the equal quantity of labeling executed by means of ink/chemicals.
- Clarity of Label: The ultimate effects of PCB marking are significantly one-of-a-kind for Ink/Stickers and Laser markings. The ink/sticker marks are now not very clear and can create trouble through guide or scanner reading. On the other hand, the laser markings on PCBs create crystal clear markings that are handy to study by using the bare eye and digital scanners.
- Time-Saving: The laser marking of PCBs is a wholly computerized system that saves time and labor and produces enormously environment friendly results.
- Easy to Use: The utterly computerized system helps you deal with the marking method like any different conveyor processing system. The totally computerized conveyor machine makes it viable for you bulk-print your PCBs simply through the click on of a single button.
- The durability of the Marking: Ink markings and stickers have a tendency to lose their illegibility over time. Whereas, the laser marking is everlasting and is nevertheless very clear after ten to fifteen years of use.
- Environment-Friendly Marking Scheme: Most of the marking inks that are normally used for PCB markings are now not environment-friendly. Whereas, when you use the laser marking methodology for PCBs, there is no waste.